The key question isn't, 'What fosters creativity?' But it is, 'Why isn't everyone creative?' - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The key question isn't, 'What fosters creativity?' But it is, 'Why isn't everyone creative?' - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM