My feeling is that the concept of creativeness and the concept of the healthy, self actualizing, fully human person seem to be coming... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:My feeling is that the concept of creativeness and the concept of the healthy, self actualizing, fully human person seem to be coming closer and closer together, and may perhaps turn out to be the same thing - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM