He had so many ways of climbing into the tree house in his head, escaping the madness below, and pulling the ladder up behind him... - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:He had so many ways of climbing into the tree house in his head, escaping the madness below, and pulling the ladder up behind him... - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM