In writing, as in medicine, there are no short cuts. You need stamina. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:In writing, as in medicine, there are no short cuts. You need stamina. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  I'm crushed by the responsibility of writing a satirical book. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  I ask the American people not to fall victim to disinformation. There are no death panels. The Affordable Care Act cuts the deficit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM