What treatment in an emergency is administered by ear? - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:What treatment in an emergency is administered by ear? - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  ...the debate among the scientists if over. There is no more debate. We face a planetary emergency... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  Our world faces a true planetary emergency. I know the phrase sounds shrill, and I know it's a challenge to the moral imagination. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:29 PM