For one who has an interest in the body as text, airports are treasure troves of information. It seems almost un-American to enjoy delays... - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:For one who has an interest in the body as text, airports are treasure troves of information. It seems almost un-American to enjoy delays, and perhaps enjoy is not the best word, but certainly a delayed flight, if it does nothing else, allows one the opportunity to make prolonged observations about one's fellow travelers. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  They say we die twice - once when the last breath leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our name. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:54 PM
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:56 AM
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM