I still find the best way to understand a hospitalized patient is not by staring at the computer screen but by going to see the patient... - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:I still find the best way to understand a hospitalized patient is not by staring at the computer screen but by going to see the patient; it's only at the bedside that I can figure out what is important. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  You don't put your life into your books, you find it there. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM