Ignorance was just as dynamic as knowledge, and it grew in the same proportion. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:Ignorance was just as dynamic as knowledge, and it grew in the same proportion. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  Doubt is not below knowledge, but above it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM