Ignorance was just as dynamic as knowledge, and it grew in the same proportion. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:Ignorance was just as dynamic as knowledge, and it grew in the same proportion. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  I'm the New York Jew who actually grew up in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  Most people aren't unsuccessful in life because they don't know what to do. They are unsuccessful because they don't DO what they know how to do. Knowledge is power IF...you use it. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM