We are all fixing what is broken. It is the task of a lifetime. We'll leave much unfinished for the next generation. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:We are all fixing what is broken. It is the task of a lifetime. We'll leave much unfinished for the next generation. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM