To be around someone whose self-confidence is more than what our first glance led us to expect is seductive. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:To be around someone whose self-confidence is more than what our first glance led us to expect is seductive. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the earth has led to the ecological crisis, so to the equally false assumption that we arenot connected to each other that has led to our social crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:27 AM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM