If 'ecstasy' meant the sudden intrusion of the sacred into the ordinary, then it had just happened to me. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:If 'ecstasy' meant the sudden intrusion of the sacred into the ordinary, then it had just happened to me. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:23 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:05 AM
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM