It was all I had, all I've ever had, the only currency, the only proof that I was alive. Memory. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:It was all I had, all I've ever had, the only currency, the only proof that I was alive. Memory. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  On peut dire que son esprit brille aux dépens de sa mémoire (One may say that his wit shines by the help of his memory). - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM
  It may be said that his wit shines at the expense of his memory. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 01:08 PM
  Memory belongs to the imagination. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:40 PM
  Memory belongs to the imagination. Human memory is not like a computer which records things; it is part of the imaginative process, on the same terms as invention. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM