Be careful! Travel expands the mind and loosens the bowels. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:Be careful! Travel expands the mind and loosens the bowels. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  Travel agents would be wiser to ask us what we hope to change about our lives rather than simply where we wish to go. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM
  There are selections so acute that they come to define a place, with the result that we can no longer travel through that landscape without being reminded of what a great artist noticed there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
  We should keep a careful diary of our moments of envy: they are our covert guides to what we should try to do next. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM