By visiting patients in their home, by helping them come to terms with their illness, I could heal when I could not cure. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:By visiting patients in their home, by helping them come to terms with their illness, I could heal when I could not cure. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancer, like any other illness, is a bore. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  Memory belongs to the imagination. Human memory is not like a computer which records things; it is part of the imaginative process, on the same terms as invention. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM