We're losing a ritual. We're losing a ritual that I believe is transformative, transcendent, and is at the heart of the patient-physician relationship. - Abraham Verghese Quotes
Quote:We're losing a ritual. We're losing a ritual that I believe is transformative, transcendent, and is at the heart of the patient-physician relationship. - Abraham Verghese Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  Humankind has suddenly entered into a brand new relationship with our planet. Unless we quickly and profoundly change the course... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:45 AM