The heartbrokenness of the sinner is better than the forcefulness of the obedient - Abu Madyan Quotes
Quote:The heartbrokenness of the sinner is better than the forcefulness of the obedient - Abu Madyan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I complained to Waki' about the weakness of my memorisation, So he instructed me to abandon disobedience; He informed me that knowledge is a light, And the light of Allah is not given to a sinner. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are -Abu Hamid al - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 31 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM
  When God justifies a sinner, everything in God is on the sinner's side. All the attributes of God are on the sinner's side... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 21 07-22-2017, 05:15 PM
  God's justice stands forever against the sinner in utter severity. The vague and tenuous hope that God is 'too kind' to punish... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 9 07-19-2017, 07:06 AM
  To be entirely safe from the devil's snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-19-2017, 07:06 AM