I bought abandon dearAnd sold all piety for pleasure.My own free spirit I have followed,And never will I give up lust. - Abu Nuwas Quotes
Quote:I bought abandon dearAnd sold all piety for pleasure.My own free spirit I have followed,And never will I give up lust. - Abu Nuwas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM