I bought abandon dearAnd sold all piety for pleasure.My own free spirit I have followed,And never will I give up lust. - Abu Nuwas Quotes
Quote:I bought abandon dearAnd sold all piety for pleasure.My own free spirit I have followed,And never will I give up lust. - Abu Nuwas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:36 PM