You, mad to expect repentance,Tear your robe all you want;I will never repent! - Abu Nuwas Quotes
Quote:You, mad to expect repentance,Tear your robe all you want;I will never repent! - Abu Nuwas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Unnatural to expect that learning to be happy should be any easier than, say, learning to play the violin or require any less practice. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
  The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are -Abu Hamid al - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 31 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM
  I think I'm equally as abusive as the editors normally are for the "Letters and Tomatoes" column, which is the fan mail part of MAD Magazine and an ongoing feature. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:50 PM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM