Look, how they scold me for all my loving and tippling, now that the silvery edges shine forth from my brow! - Abu Yahya al-Libi Quotes
Quote:Look, how they scold me for all my loving and tippling, now that the silvery edges shine forth from my brow! - Abu Yahya al-Libi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  The art of life is loving and listening to one another. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 12 08-04-2017, 01:26 PM
  Love is not liking somebody. Anyone can do that. Love is loving things that sometimes you don't like. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 9 07-30-2017, 09:50 PM