Look, how they scold me for all my loving and tippling, now that the silvery edges shine forth from my brow! - Abu Yahya al-Libi Quotes
Quote:Look, how they scold me for all my loving and tippling, now that the silvery edges shine forth from my brow! - Abu Yahya al-Libi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's hard loving those who don't much like themselves: "If you're so great, why would you think I'm so great. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are -Abu Hamid al - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 31 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 08-23-2017, 07:02 AM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 14 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM