You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment... - Abu'l-Faraj ibn al-Jawzi Quotes
Quote:You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are. - Abu'l-Faraj ibn al-Jawzi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  Death is a companion for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we're aware of it or not, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 24 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  I'm aware of 'Twilight,' but I've never seen the movies or read any of the books. Frankly, the story leaves me cold - why do a vampire story about abstinence? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM