I enjoy the burger joint the same way I enjoy fancy meals. - Aby Rosen Quotes
Quote:I enjoy the burger joint the same way I enjoy fancy meals. - Aby Rosen Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I still don't like the word agnostic. It's too fancy. I'm simply not a believer. But, as simple as this notion is, it confuses some people... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-16-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  I enjoy every climb - maybe it's because it's a literal dance between life and death. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  The image foreigners have of French cuisine is fattening and very fancy food. But it's not true - French food isn't just rich... - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM
  In a time where the world is becoming personalized, when the mobile phone, the burger, everything has its own personal identity, how should we perceive ourselves and how should we perceive others? - Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM