I enjoy the burger joint the same way I enjoy fancy meals. - Aby Rosen Quotes
Quote:I enjoy the burger joint the same way I enjoy fancy meals. - Aby Rosen Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
  People want to see realism in action now. People want the actors to perform than the computers performing. Though I have done both, I enjoy the realism of action more. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 07:25 AM
  I enjoy the risk of bungee-jumping. I used to pay money to do it. Now, it's the opposite. I get paid to do action. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  Watch and enjoy Mixed Martial Arts, and if some people are thinking about doing it, they must be very careful... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:10 AM