The limb that a person most needs to purify is his tongue. - Abu Nu`aym Quotes
Quote:The limb that a person most needs to purify is his tongue. - Abu Nu`aym Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  If I were the commissioner of all sports media I would issue an immediate ban on three-person announcing teams on telecasts of live sporting events. In almost all cases three is one voice too many. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM