In our domain we neither allow any Muslim to change his religion nor allow any other religion to propagate its faith. - Abul A'la Maududi Quotes
Quote:In our domain we neither allow any Muslim to change his religion nor allow any other religion to propagate its faith. - Abul A'la Maududi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM