Arab leaders worry more about making money from the profits they get from oil and gas that they turn the other way when Lebanon... - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:Arab leaders worry more about making money from the profits they get from oil and gas that they turn the other way when Lebanon is being destroyed right next to them. Their neighbours are being murdered, but they only make calculations for their own benefit. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think everything depends on money. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  Few women care to be laughed at and men not at all, except for large sums of money. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM