Arab leaders worry more about making money from the profits they get from oil and gas that they turn the other way when Lebanon... - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:Arab leaders worry more about making money from the profits they get from oil and gas that they turn the other way when Lebanon is being destroyed right next to them. Their neighbours are being murdered, but they only make calculations for their own benefit. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM