The Prophet defeated the enemies of Islam even when he and his followers were small in number. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:The Prophet defeated the enemies of Islam even when he and his followers were small in number. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM