The Afghans did not have sophisticated weapons like the Soviets did, but with their faith they defeated a superpower. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:The Afghans did not have sophisticated weapons like the Soviets did, but with their faith they defeated a superpower. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  The ideal weapons system is built in 435 congressional districts and it doesn't matter whether it works or not. - Alain Enthoven Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM
  It seems that most of us could benefit from a brush with a near-fatal disaster to help us recognise the important things that we are too defeated or embittered to recognise from day to day. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM
  In love, fidelity signifies this extended victory: the randomness of an encounter defeated day after day through the invention of what will endure. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:36 AM
  The truth is far beyond what we can see. Therefore my art is an invitation to comprehend this fact. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:48 PM