Islam is perfect, there is nothing to be added or changed. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:Islam is perfect, there is nothing to be added or changed. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
  We chase gravity of the micro world, but after leaving its world we try to perfect the laws here that do not exist there. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
  One has to nurture a new generation, to raise children in the spirit of Islam. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 10:18 PM