But the leaders of the OIC could not even accept Mahathir's proposal, yet they talk about respect and honour. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:But the leaders of the OIC could not even accept Mahathir's proposal, yet they talk about respect and honour. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM