Islam is fixed, stable, ordered and disciplined, and so are Muslims. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:Islam is fixed, stable, ordered and disciplined, and so are Muslims. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One has to nurture a new generation, to raise children in the spirit of Islam. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  The mind of an enlightened human being is flexible and adaptable. The mind of the ignorant person is conditioned and fixed. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 03:35 PM
  I watched the land for as long as I could, until it disappeared behind its shawl of mist, and until I had it fixed in my mind - unchanged, mysterious and beautiful - Aimee Friedman Quotes soni 0 17 07-26-2017, 03:58 PM
  Our religious activities should be ordered in such a way as to have plenty of time for the cultivation of the fruits of solitude and silence. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM
  Keep my eyes fixed on You, Lord. Help me to stop tinkering and realize my total inability to change. I look to You to change me and give me victory as I focus on Your friendly eyes looking lovingly at me. Amen. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-18-2017, 10:42 AM