If my children do not behave according to Islam, if they do not pray for instance, I will punish them. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes
Quote:If my children do not behave according to Islam, if they do not pray for instance, I will punish them. - Abu Bakar Bashir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM
  What we take for granted might not be here for our children. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:21 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM