He who is not impressed by sound advice, lacks faith. - Abu Bakr Quotes
Quote:He who is not impressed by sound advice, lacks faith. - Abu Bakr Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  It's clear to me that there is no good reason for many philosophy books to sound as complicated as they do. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:31 AM