Piety is the most solid goodness, and the vilest of what is evil is vice. - Abu Bakr Quotes
Quote:Piety is the most solid goodness, and the vilest of what is evil is vice. - Abu Bakr Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 2 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  Know thyself as the pride of His creation, the link uniting divinity and matter; behold a part of God Himself within thee; remember thine own dignity nor dare descend to evil or meanness. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM
  I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 14 08-02-2017, 05:04 PM