He who builds a masjid in the way of Allah, God will build a house for him in the paradise. - Abu Bakr Quotes
Quote:He who builds a masjid in the way of Allah, God will build a house for him in the paradise. - Abu Bakr Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM