When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes
Quote:When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:25 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:16 AM
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM