No one likes rain but rain brings us pleasure for once pleasure's gone we learn what to treasure. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes
Quote:No one likes rain but rain brings us pleasure for once pleasure's gone we learn what to treasure. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM