Sometimes healing comes after helping someone that is going through the same trauma you went through. Help yourself by helping others. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes
Quote:Sometimes healing comes after helping someone that is going through the same trauma you went through. Help yourself by helping others. - Ace Antonio Hall Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill, now my scars are all healing, but my heart never will. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 08-31-2017, 10:13 PM
  I think my chances of getting into the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame are about as good as Milli Vanilli's. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 06:52 PM
  You can't get a solution if you won't talk to the people that have the problem. You can't ever have healing if the patient is left out of the operation room. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM
  There are now that 20 consent decrees in place like the one in Baltimore that are helping put broken police departments on a path to reform. And this is long work. Baltimore is just embarking down this road. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM