I'm the kinda person, you gotta fight for everything you get. You gotta believe in yourself. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:I'm the kinda person, you gotta fight for everything you get. You gotta believe in yourself. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM