Whenever I start to really think about what I'm playing, I may play it better musically, but the feeling isn't there. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:Whenever I start to really think about what I'm playing, I may play it better musically, but the feeling isn't there. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  Rich could play way better than Krupa. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM