That's what Kiss is all about - not just music, but entertainment, y'know? We're there to take you away from your problems... - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:That's what Kiss is all about - not just music, but entertainment, y'know? We're there to take you away from your problems, and rock and roll all night and party every day for those two hours you're at the concert. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM