I think the fans really wanna hear the songs the way they sound on the record. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:I think the fans really wanna hear the songs the way they sound on the record. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  If youre a singer, you do concerts, and you get that interaction with fans and see what cities in what part of the world come out to see you. When youre on television, youre removed from that. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  As we write, so we build: to keep a record of what matters to us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-11-2017, 07:35 AM