I'll get up there and I'll do my guitar solos in one of those space outfits. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:I'll get up there and I'll do my guitar solos in one of those space outfits. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  Architects themselves tend to shy away from the word, preferring instead to talk about the manipulation of space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  On paper, being good sounds great but a lot depends on the atmosphere of the workplace or community we live in. We tend to become good or bad depending on the cues sent out within a particular space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 43 09-11-2017, 07:37 AM
  Darkness is where we begin and where we end. We don't usually see light traveling in darkness of space because we only can see its reflection on substance. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM