I look at my kid, and one part of me wants to keep her as my little baby. But, y'know, the bottom line is she's 18! - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:I look at my kid, and one part of me wants to keep her as my little baby. But, y'know, the bottom line is she's 18! - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:17 PM