The bottom line is the Kiss Army is growing by leaps and bounds. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:The bottom line is the Kiss Army is growing by leaps and bounds. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM