By the time I'm 40, interplanetary travel will be common. Nobody will want to talk to me at that age, anyway. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:By the time I'm 40, interplanetary travel will be common. Nobody will want to talk to me at that age, anyway. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:50 AM