If I had known I would influence so many guitarists, I would have practiced more. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:If I had known I would influence so many guitarists, I would have practiced more. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our minds are susceptible to the influence of external voices telling us what we require to be satisfied... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Well I've made no secret of my life long love of MAD Magazine, it's probably my first and greatest influence in terms of my comic sensibilities... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:43 PM
  The thing we have to fear in this country, to my way of thinking, is the influence of the organized minorities, because somehow or other the great majority does not seem to organize... - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 14 08-27-2017, 07:01 AM
  When my mother got home from work, she would take me to the movies. It was her way of getting out, and she would take me with her. I'd go home and act all the parts. It had a tremendous influence on my becoming an actor. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 19 08-25-2017, 06:31 AM
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 16 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM