If I had known I would influence so many guitarists, I would have practiced more. - Ace Frehley Quotes
Quote:If I had known I would influence so many guitarists, I would have practiced more. - Ace Frehley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
  The term power comes from the Latin posse- to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:36 PM
  Russia has cultivated an opaque network of patronage across the region that it uses to influence and direct decision- making. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:06 AM
  When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM