I've always believed in self, I've always believed that as long as I believe, nothing else matters... - Ace Hood Quotes
Quote:I've always believed in self, I've always believed that as long as I believe, nothing else matters. I just put that type of motivation and that type of energy into my music, and I've always had confidence in my music as well. - Ace Hood Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
  As long as I can concentrate and remain somewhat calm, I can normally do very well. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:20 AM
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM