Not only my favorite producers, but those are actually brothers, they're part of our We The Best family... - Ace Hood Quotes
Quote:Not only my favorite producers, but those are actually brothers, they're part of our We The Best family. To me, they're the biggest guys out, and the music they produce and the records they put out are phenomenal records. - Ace Hood Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vanity: my favorite sin. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM