I like to expand myself as far as watching movies. - Ace Hood Quotes
Quote:I like to expand myself as far as watching movies. - Ace Hood Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Having an actual income can expand your romantic horizons toward the more appealing end of the spectrum. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM
  I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that 'cause that's, like, the next step for me. - Akon Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 06:59 AM