I stand, limited primitive, sentimentalist, escapist The way I shape this landscape, automatically makes this, vivid I give it a rivet... - Aceyalone Quotes
Quote:I stand, limited primitive, sentimentalist, escapist
The way I shape this landscape, automatically makes this, vivid
I give it a rivet, hold it, stand at the pivot
I love it, learn to live it, then give you my exhibit - Aceyalone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM