I was about one drink away from my limit, In came a black dress with a black body in it, She looked so timid, it took me a minute To get her in focus - Aceyalone Quotes
Quote:I was about one drink away from my limit,
In came a black dress with a black body in it,
She looked so timid, it took me a minute
To get her in focus - Aceyalone Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  They say we die twice - once when the last breath leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our name. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:54 PM
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM